It’s often said that you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have. The same can be said of black car services and limo services: treat each of your clients like your ideal client, and you will find success.
What do the best black car service clients want? Generally, they pay the extra amount for their ride because they are looking for extra service and better treatment, from the moment that they schedule the ride to the moment they are dropped off at their final destination, comfortable, on-time, and with all of their bags beside them. How can you provide this type of service? Here are five big ways that make a huge difference to high-end clients who want to be loyal to a black car service:
- Superior customer service. The number one service you can offer each of your clients is stellar customer service. This means everything listed below, plus going the extra distance for clients who have questions or need help. You can bolster your customer service through the careful training of your employees, specific company policies, and creating a culture of top-notch service. Specifically, be sure to teach each employee in your company empathy, patience, and consistency so that your clients continue coming back and are not turned off by an isolated poor experience.
- On-time pick-ups. The thing that your client seeks more than anything else is arriving at their destination safely and on-time. Completing this task begins with an on-time pick-up, guaranteed, every time. An on-time pick-up establishes with clients right away that you will fulfil your promises and that you are consistent and reliable. An on-time pick-up also doesn’t give your client the opportunity to write a poor online review of your service in their head while they are waiting for you to arrive.
- Assistance with bags and luggage. One of the most frustrating aspects of traveling is hauling your luggage from place to place along the way: from your home to the car to the airport to the plane and back again. Taking charge of your client’s luggage for the duration of your time together is a luxury that clients notice as well as one consistent part of your service that can separate you from alternate car services and types of transportation. Remember, always, to handle all baggage gingerly and ask the client where they would like their bags.
- Amenities in the cars. Today, there are a huge number of options when it comes to getting around, whether you are headed to the airport, to work, or to a dinner or date. Why should a client choose your service over all of the other offerings, many of which are more economical? One small difference that is often noticed by clients are small details and amenities in the car that keeps the needs and wants of your client in mind. There can be simple, thoughtful items like bottles of water and tissues, to more modern amenities that take your clients’ lifestyles in mind, like smartphone chargers or carefully curated and tasteful list of nearby restaurants or city attractions.
- Booking worldwide trips. Clients are often using your black car services during travel and are looking for convenience and consistency. It is difficult to offer those two things at a high level unless you can offer them fast, simple, and easy booking for their trips in their entirety.
Running a successful black car service means treating your clients at the highest possible level. With DA Net, you can offer all of those features and more anywhere, anytime. With worldwide availability and an on time guarantee, your clients are sure to be impressed with the level of service they receive from you and your affiliate network. By paying close attention to the smallest details as well as having large, overriding company policies. Clients will notice–and come back to use your services again and again.